Any business implementing a self-service virtual banking arrangement will require the use of dedicated devices to manage the increased risks of frequent transactions. Sending, receiving, and storing of data, sometimes with a large capital value that must be accessed by multiple people with variable levels of authorization to interacting with the information. Disciplined operational security, implemented with carefully chosen hardware, software, and strategic allies, is necessary to safely integrate virtual asset banking operations into any business.
Our goal is to help organize, standardize, and facilitate distribution of the tools necessary for DIY sovereignty over virtual assets used to mobilize capital by small, medium, and large international businesses, as well as individuals of both low and high net worth. Whether acquiring all these tools individually on an a-la-carte basis, or with us acting on your behalf as a purchasing proxy agent ordering your bundled tool sets, the minimum needs will be the same for all.
Our packaged and curated collection of tools for a self-service Bitcoin business banking arrangement includes 15 pieces of hardware and 3 subscription accounts.
Satoshis Business Banking Toolkit:
- Offline Vault, a military-grade air-gapped digital asset vault for business savings to be kept liquid and protected against remote hacking, impact, or water exposure.
- Dedicated self-managed server, run a BTCpayserver, a Lightning Node, and a self-hosted full Bitcoin node for fast sovereign transaction clearance and settlement by verifying your own block confirmations on a device you control
- Desktop VPN router, Small form factor, high performance, total security tabletop appliance with optional built-in Wi-Fi capabilities ideal for SMB and branch office locations.
- Special-purpose private banking laptop, designed for privacy (w/manual on/off switches for the camera, microphone, and WiFi) to be accessed only by management, only for business crypto banking operations
- Steel recovery phrase storage, 3-pack of 24-word recovery seeds stored in air-gapped form, protected against flood, fire, and impact
- Wyoming LLC, creation of a Limited Liability Company in a crypto-friendly jurisdiction registered in your name by a local lawyer, for use in dedicated to retail over-the-counter operations, crypto-exchange trading accounts, and the bank account/s associated with them
Satoshis Private Trading Toolkit
- Offline Warm wallet “savings acct.”; secure hardware storage for long and short term investments and speculation
- Sims card Hot wallet “checking acct.”; mobile phone custodial key hardware allowing crypto payments to be received at a phone number for use in retail payment processing with minimum wallet data exposure
- Smart card Frozen wallet “cash acct.”; reloadable crypto ‘notes’ with NFC spending and receiving capability providing digital liquidity in a ‘Bearer’ format
- Mobile authentication “security key”; security measure to prevent hackers from remotely accessing your device and the software kept on it
- Mobile VPN router “prophylactic protection”; providing an added security barrier when using public WiFi hotspots in uncontrolled online access portals
- Anti-malware subscription service to defend device operations, protecting clip-boards, key logs, and more
Satoshis HODLers Toolkit:
- USB Cold wallet; store multiple private keys segregated onto individual mini-SD cards
- Pre-paid Hot wallet “debit card”; multi-currency conversion and purchasing daily liquidity solution
- USB Frozen “bearer stick”; private key storage that can be transferred hand-to-hand for an off-chain transaction
- USB authentication “security key”; prevent remote account, wallet, and device access
- Metal passphrase “backup vault”; long-term backup for cold wallets allowing private key seed phrases to be stamped into titanium
- Password management account “access controls”; securely create, access, and share passwords and more, with only a single password to rule them all
Included with the purchase any of the Satoshis Toolkits:
- The Tao of Bitcoin Banking Paperback and eBook, operations manual for Bitcoin Bankers to organize their many categories of concern using the everchanging and fast-evolving landscape of the crypto seas.
- Bitcoin Banking Online Course, on-demand education, providing written, audio, and video walk-throughs of the 175-200 or so websites (these vary over time) altogether providing the hardware, software, and accounts needed for use as an international Bitcoin merchant mariner.
- 1-year private membership, granting access to private channels, groups, and live Q&A webinars
- 1-hr Private Consultation, customized Q&A session offering guidance on preparing your strategic plans, your employed and contracted staff (if applicable), and your personal operational security protocols.
All structured with the intent to allow you to quickly and confidently venture into the crypto seas as an international crypto-merchant mariner.
We’re providing a strong foundation upon which you can custom build your own personal and business Bitcoin Banking Arrangements. The listed price is for those paying with USD, those paying with Bitcoin need only pay 20% than the listed USD price when paying with BTC. We’ll handle all the USD payments to have your items dropped shipped directly from the manufacturers to your location. You can even use credit through Paypal if you’d like to spend credit rather than digital currency from your bank account or hard money from your Bitcoin wallets. Bundling these packages allows you to expose your financial data only once with us rather than on 15 different purchasing platforms.
If you’ve already acquired some BTC you can share even less identifying information with us. We’ll only need a shipping and email address from you for Bitcoin payments, your name and bank or Paypal accounts will remain unassociated with all of these Bitcoin Banking hardware devices. Thorough security protocols begin with protecting meta-data, segregating, and layering risk exposures. We recognize the need and wisdom of this and actively seek to avoid the creation of any ‘honeypots’ of data within our own files.