- USB multi-factor authentication, prevent remote account and device hacking with a Yubico or Librem Key
- Hardware wallet, keep your private keys on purpose built devices allowing both security and convenience on a Trezor, Ledger, Keepkey, or ColdCard
- USB bearer sticks, off-chain storage of both public and private keys, suitable for gifting or trading with family and friends, as well as estate planning lawyers and security deposit boxes for your heirs, with OpenDime
- Metal wallet seed storage, 12 or 24-word mnemonic passphrases etched into stainless steel or stamped into titanium for long-term backup storage protected against fire, flood, impact, and time, with ColdTi, SEEDhodl, or BillFODL
- Password managers, used to create, store, and input secure passwords accessed across multiple devices and platforms all through a single password, that can be integrated with the physical MFA keys, choosing from LastPass, Dashlane, or 1password
- Tao of Bitcoin Banking paperback and eBook, to provide strategies and tactics to apply in order to safely put the Bitcoin Banking toolkit into use.
- Bitcoin Banking Training course providing on-demand written, audio, and video materials to walk you through all the 175+ hotlinks provided in the book.
- 1-hour private Zoom Q&A meeting to help set up your wallets and answer any questions unique to your personal situation.
- 1-year membership access to private channels, groups, and webinars to stay up to date on tools, tactics, and strategies for use as a Bitcoin Banker
For a single fiat payment of $675, we’ll place the orders for the hardware to be shipped directly from the manufacturers to your location. Protecting your pseudo-anonymity by keeping your name, address, Paypal, and bank accounts from becoming associated with your Bitcoin banking devices. Placing ourselves as a privacy-protecting prophylactic payment layer to obfuscate your own meta-data while avoiding adding ourselves to the supply chain of custody. If the payment is made in Bitcoin then apply a 20% discount and send only $540 USD worth of BTC as payment.